Source: AutomotorPro.com – VIP Black Label 2019 Lincoln MKC
Written by Marco Carvajal
Photographs by Marco Carvajal
Test driving the Black Label 2019 Lincoln MKC AWD, a VIP car. Yes, Lincoln Black Label models include a VIP membership with the highest benefits of owning a Lincoln. Each Black Label class car is decorated with unique themes, exclusive materials and provides additional VIP services to please the most demanding drivers. In order to receive and enjoy a Black Label membership, you need to buy one of the available Lincoln’s Black Label trim models.
Ford’s rich cousin Lincoln, keeps combining and enhancing great American manufacturing quality with Luxury Style. The MKC includes several standard features at no additional cost, providing great value for its buyers.
The Lincoln MKC is a medium-size SUV with seating for 5 passengers, with a very good optimal size to be a city car. The MKC is Lincoln’s first entry in the compact luxury SUV segment. It shares its platform and other components with the Ford Escape.
The new MKC 2019 has a similar front design to the Lincoln Navigator and Continental. The new front nose no longer includes thick winged bars, that instead have been replaced by a mesh insert that lifts the nose slightly to better display the LED headlights.
The 2019 MKC attracts even more luxury SUV buyers with its new elegant and classy design. Besides the look, the MKC is full of driver-centered technologies such as automatic emergency braking and a pre-collision assist with pedestrian detection. This SUV includes several advanced security standard features.
Trim Models for the 2019 MKC
The 2019 MKC is available in 4 main trim levels, starting with the base model MKC Standard, Select, Reserve and the top of the line I am test driving, the MKC Black Label, a premium MKC.
- MKC Standard
- MKC Select
- MKC Reserve
- MKC Black Label
Models are available FWD or AWD, and there are options and packages available.
2019 Lincoln MKC Black Label AWD
The MKC Black Label is the very top of the line, including all Black Label benefits.
Pricing for the 2019 Lincoln MKC Black Label
The MKC is a luxury SUV, but its price is very reasonable providing huge value for the money. The price range goes from $33,995 MSRP on the MKC Standard trim all the way to $47,200 MRSP for the Black Label MKC.
- 2019 Lincoln MKC Black Label Base Price $47,390 MSRP
2019 Lincoln MKC Black Label AWD – Highlights
- 2.3 L Turbocharged Engine
- HorsePower 285 @ 5,500 rpm
- Torque 305 lb.-ft. @ 2,750 rpm
- 6 Speed Selectshift Automatic Transmission
- 105.9” wheelbase
- MKC Black Label
- Fuel Consumption MPG 20 combined / 20 City / 27Hwy
- All Wheel Drive
- Adaptive Suspension
- Voice-Activated Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link
- Heated and Cooled Front-Seats
- Lincoln Premium Sound System. Single CD Player/MP3 Capability with Nine Speakers and Subwoofer, SiriusXM Radio
- Panoramic Vista Roof with Power Shade
- Hands-Free Liftgate
- Standard 19-inch Ultra Bright Machined-Aluminum Wheels with Ebony Painted Pockets
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-traffic Alert
- Configurable Daytime Running Lamps
Lincoln Black Label Member Privileges
Luxury superior services are provided for Black Label Lincoln models. Besides the 2019 MKC, the 2020 Nautilus, 2020 Continental, 2020 Aviator, and 2020 Navigator are also available as Black Label.
Explore the superior services and special luxury interior of each Lincoln Black Label model. Lincoln Black Label models include several vehicle amenities exclusive for Black Label drivers, including but not limited to the following:
- Mobile showroom that travels to your location with private fitting and remote vehicle delivery
- Premium Maintenance Plan Free 4 service visits during the first 4 years or 50,000 miles.
- Free Annual vehicle detailing during the first 4 years of ownership
- Complimentary anytime car wash at Black Label Dealers
- Remote service pickup and delivery
- Culinary Collection restaurant concierge with complimentary first dinner for two.
- Access to AVIS rent a car President’s Club with several discounts, upgrades, and benefits
- Airport security membership CLEAR, free during 12 months (while non-black label Lincoln owners receive free six months)
The Lincoln MKC is a wonderful luxury SUV but the SUV segment is one of the most competitive due to its fast recent grow.
Vehicles like the Acura RDX, Audi Q5, Mercedes GLK, Land Rover, BMW X3 and the Porsche Macan compete with the MKC. Despite the hard competition, a Lincoln is a Lincoln and there are some buyers who won’t change a Lincoln for any other brand, especially those who have been with the band during several years becoming true connoisseurs of all the amenities and luxury included on each Lincoln, especially Black Label Lincoln models.
The luxury 2019 Lincoln MKC Black Label with a Base Price around $47K and a 2.3 L Turbocharged Engine producing 285 HorsePower 285 is a great choice for those who love class and elegance.